The 22nd China High-tech Fair (CHTF) will take place from Nov. 11 to 15 at Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center in Futian District with the theme of "Technology Changes Life, Innovation Drives Development." Dapeng New District will organize a delegation to participate.
The Dapeng New District Pavilion is inviting key business and industrial parks, scientific research institutions and technology companies across the New District to participate and showcase their products.
The Technological Innovation and Economic Service Bureau of Dapeng New District will select the best to make free display boards and provide exhibition spaces for exhibitors. The requirements are as follows:
1. Provide the basic information of their units (including previous year's taxation, number of employees, awards, patents, qualifications, etc.).
2. Introduction of exhibited products (including but not limited to Chinese, market prospects, displayed items, etc.).
3. Exhibitors must arrange people to be responsible for exhibition affairs, transportation of exhibits, exhibition materials and on-site interpretations.
4. The deadline for registration is Sept. 15, 2020.
5. Exhibitors need to scan the above-mentioned materials into PDF files and email them to email@example.com.
6. Contact: Mr. Wu; Tel: 283332027, 28333957.
All units are welcome to register and provide the name and phone number of the contact person when registering.